Monday, February 18, 2013

birthday love

The first few days of February is birthday mania.

My sister Jamie's birthday is literally the day before mine. Sadly we were still in CA then so I didn't get to celebrate with her. Happy 22nd bone daddy!! I love you!

While Zack & I were in Utah we went to dinner with some of my friends to celebrate my birthday. We ate at Kneaders, which was perfect because it was freeeezing outside and so so warm inside eating next to the fireplace. It was a lot of the fun, especially listening to the husbands joke/fake argue about sports haa.


My dad's birthday is just a few days after mine, so I was excited that we were able to be in town to celebrate it with him! 


For his present Zack & I got him a gift certificate to Cabelas, his favorite store, but when I went to wrap it I decided I wanted to make it more exciting.. So I wrapped 4 balloons inside with it!


Happy Birthday Dad!!! I love you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment