Monday, February 4, 2013

cakeee

How can there be so many birthday's in fall/winter? 

Just in the last few months of 2012 we've celebrated Karen, Susan, Jaxon, Georgiana, Chelsi, Glenna, Matt, Zack and my mom's birthday.. 

Not to mention in January and February alone there are Chris, Kate, Nikole, Jamie, ME and my dad's.. plus more Birthday's are coming up from Zack's fam soon! 

I'm losing track and I'm sure I've left people out. Craziness but so much fun! 

Here are some pictures from just a handful of the birthday's we've been celebrating. 

This is the cake I made for Karen.. I ran out of town so it ended up looking sloppy but the frosting was so fluffy and delicious. Thanks for the recipe Kristen!
 Karen's Birthday dinner
 Jaxon's 1st Birthday
 Baby G's first Birthday
 Dinner at India House for Glenna's Birthday
 Dinner at Enterprise Fish Co for Matt's Birthday

..... more to come.....


No comments:

Post a Comment