Tuesday, February 26, 2013

silver beaver

Zack's dad received the Silver Beaver award! I'm not sure what it means exactly (other than many many years of working hard with the scouts) but I do know that it's a big deal. Congrats Jim woop woop! We're all proud of you.

The entire Bartlett family drove up to Santa Maria for a dinner/awards ceremony at the Elks Lodge. The food was terrible, but the cutest elderly people were serving it to us so I felt bad complaining. They were too precious.


The handsome Bartlett men


This is a pic Glenna took haha. Note to self: when you're starving after a bad dinner and start zoning out, you're gonna look like you hate everyone. Don't do that.


While we were driving home I got soo cold, carsick and even more hungry so Zack gave me his warm sweaty socks, tickled my back and took me to In N Out :) 


2 comments:

  1. Benj's dad received the Silver Beaver award too a few months before he passed and I didn't realize how big a deal it is either :) congrats to your father in law!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! That's really awesome. Talk about great men! I'm sorry his dad passed :( I can't even imagine how hard that would be.

      Delete