Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentines Day

This is what I woke up to on Valentines hahah. Zack is the funniest, one of the many reasons why I love him so much!  


 I also woke up to breakfast (mcgriddles mmm) and a dozen roses. Zack woke up SO early and got these little surprises for me while I was sleeping. He is such a sweetheart! 


Zack and I didn't want to get separated so I came into work with him. It was verrry romantic as you can see :)


For lunch Zack took me to Elephant Bar, which was so so good! Plus it's right on the airport runway so you have a view of all the private planes. 


Lettuce wraps, my favorite!


Don't laugh! These are some of the Valentines I made Zack HA! I am so not artistic.. but they were so fun to make. 


 We loveee Star Wars, so I figured these would be cute!


Hahah! like I said, I can't draw..


 Zack didn't get this one. Am I that big of a nerd?


1,252 days since our first date.


For dinner we went to Arnoldi's, this old italian restaurant that Zack and I are huge fans of. They were even able to get us in last minute when our other reservations fell through. It was delish!


Not only did I get spoiled by Zack, but a lot of family sent me valentines that made me feel so loved! 


I've always loved Valentines day, even when I didn't have a special someone. It's so fun just having an excuse to celebrate the people you love. I hope everyone else had a lovely holiday too!



xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment