Thursday, February 7, 2013

My Birthday!

It was a pretty amazing day! My family and friends always make me feel so loved on my birthday. Since we were in California we spent part of the day with Zack's family and for the remainder Zack and I went on some exciting adventures just the two of us :)

Thanks for the pic Nikole, you da best!

To start my birthday off, Zack and I woke up really early and went hiking. It's so beautiful this time of year because these weird trees that are all over SB are blooming these gorgeous yellow flowers! 
 We had a blast! I love hiking so much.
We also got some early morning donuts, which I normally wouldn't be eating but it was my birthday! I ate 2 for breakfast and then I got reeeally sick and thought I was gonna vomit. That actually made me happy though because that shows how long it's been since I've had sugar. 
For "brunch" we went over to Zack's parent's house, where they made my favorite food of all time, pancakes! After we out we all went out back for a pinata. 
The little girls got A LOT of gummy cheeseburgers...
Look at the cute cake Zack made for me :)
After hanging out with the fam, we went on an ocean adventure. This was by far the best part of the entire day!! It was sooo fun! We cruised out of the Harbor and explored around the Wharf. We saw some crabs underwater and a bunch of sea lions on this big buoy not too far away. It was amazing.
 The sun was in Zack's eye so he just kept them closed.. ha
Not going to lie, after having the time of our lives out in the ocean my birthday took a turn for the worst.. I'm not going to go into detail but it was insanely terrible for a couple of hours there. Luckily Zack and I were able to salvage what was left of the night so we went out to dinner at the Four Seasons Biltmore resort on Butterfly Beach. It was a dream! The Ambiance was perfect. We were outside eating under these cute umbrellas with dimmed lights, fresh flowers, beautiful music and a fire plus you could hear the waves crashing on the beach and smell the ocean. Ohh and the food was to die for! It's our new favorite restaurant.
I look terrible... but it was a rough night up until this point.

Thank you everyone who helped make my birthday so wonderful! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment