Thursday, March 21, 2013

shred baby

Saturday was the greatest!

Zack and I went back to Big Bear, YAY my new fave, but this time we went with his parentals :) It was a really fun day, not to mention TOASTY! Almost 70 freaking degrees. It was soo hot that I made Zack give me one of the shirts he was wearing and I left my coat and gloves in the car.

Even though the warm weather makes the snow slushy, I actually love riding in slush. It's kinda heavy, but super soft and fast! The only problem with spring riding in my opinion, is that the boxes/rails get super sticky. I forgot about that though and was reminded the hard way ha.


After Big Bear we went to Lake Arrowhead! It's the cutest town, looks just like a swiss village. I couldn't help but drool over all the gorgeous lake houses. We explored the fun shops, got some yummy treats then continued onto our next destination.


For dinner ate at this to die for Northwoods restaurant that Zack had been telling me about ever since we started dating, and for good reason. Yummiest food ever!



Check on the sunset we got during our drive home!





No comments:

Post a Comment