Monday, March 18, 2013

surprise visit

I called my dad last Friday night because I was really homesick and missing him. He told me that he might be coming to California the next day to buy a new safe moving trailer for his business, and that he was thinking about driving an extra couple of hours so that he could see me! I was so excited I literally started jumping up and down while I was on the phone. Right when I needed my dad more than ever, he just so happened to be heading my direction.

So, the night Zack and I get back from Big Bear (refer to previous post) my dad came into town! It was perfect, just what I needed. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family who takes such good care of me when I need them.

It was a really quick trip. My dad and his friend Mark drove to SB Saturday night, spent all day Sunday with us then drove back to Utah Monday morning after picking up my dad's new trailer.



Sunday morning we all went out to breakfast on the beach :)


Afterwards we went out to the harbor, because my dad LOVES boats!


We ran up and down the breakwater getting splashed by all the big waves that were crashing against the wall.


Zack braving the waves.


fishy fishy


My dad & Mark


We went for a long walk down Butterfly Beach just before the sun went down. It's the most gorgeous beach. Oh, and everyone is blinking in this pic besides meee. It was super bright.


That's better :)


We walked around exploring the Biltmore and then snuck into the pool area. We helped ourselves to some fresh water with lemon too. MMMmm.


Our ultimate goal next to fun, was to give my dad the most relaxing mini vacay! He works soo hard! To say that he deserves some quality chillin time is an understatement. 


I sure love him


Greatest men right there


We found the Easter bunny with a shark..


I love watching seals pop their heads up out of the water.


walking home


For din we ate at La Super Rica, best mexican place in town!



Having my dad in town was such a blessing! The homesickness went away. We had so much fun in such a short amount of time. I love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment