Tuesday, April 17, 2012

little moments

The week of Nikole and Stephen's
wedding was very eventful.
I loved it.

Zack and I were lucky enough to
be with Nikole when she got 
her endowments out. 
It was a special night.
The feeling you have in the 
Temple in indescribable. 
Those daily problems & struggles 
that just hang on your shoulders
troubling you all the time go
away. They seem almost silly.
I love how clear my head becomes
and how completely comforted the
spirit makes me feel.
Amazing.

Since Nikole was going through
the Draper Temple, Zack had
to borrow Temple clothes from Chris
because they don't rent there..
And wellllll lets just say 
they were a little slim hahaha.
It was super funny, but I also
felt really bad for Zack because
he looked pretty uncomfortable.
Nevertheless he had a great time :)

We love the Temple!

The night before their wedding day
they hosted a beautiful dinner 
in Alpine.
They showed the cutest slide show
of Nikole and Stephen growing up.
It was the best!!
They also showed a movie they had
made about their couple story.
It was amazing! Zack and I 
want to make one for our 1 year
anniversary :)
Then friends and family said
some words about the couple.
I was so emotional I couldn't
get up. Afterwards I
tried to talk to Nikole and
I just started to cry! 
I'm so happy she found the love
of her life. ahh.
Stephen played a song that
he wrote for Nikole and of
course it made me cry again.
Perfect couple.


After the dinner we through Nikole
her bachelorette party :)

No comments:

Post a Comment