Monday, April 9, 2012

My Birthday!

I'm 23 now wooo!
My birthday is Feb 2....
(groundhog baby)
so that tells you how behind
I am on my blogging.
oops..
Okay so 
my birthday was amazing,
thanks to Zack!
He maaade me milk it for
like two weeks!
(which was totally awesome)

I'm used to only really
celebrating my birthday on 
the day of because my
little sister Jamie's birthday
is the day before mine and my
dad's birthday is 5 days
after mine. 
We usually just celebrate each
others birthdays all week
long, which is great!
Not this year tho :)
Zack really knows how to
spoil me! 

side note: whenever I'm having
a bad day Zack pretends
like it's my birthday and takes
me out to do things that
make me happy. He is unreal :)

Milking it the week before.

A couple days before my birthday we
went to dinner at Marmalade with
Zack's family.
Mmmm look at my yummy din.
I loveee pesto!
 After dinner we all went back
to Zack & I's house for
cake, which Zack made all
by himself YUM. Best. Cake.
Ohh and I got the most amazing
purse from Zack's parents!!!
I'm in loveee.
Karen also made me two plates
of my all time FAVORITE
cookies, in my favorite color :)
mmmmmmmmmmmmm


So on the ACTUAL day of my birthday
Zack took me to Andersens 
(my favorite) for breakfast!
 Croissant french toast!
ahhh forgidaboutttit.
After breakfast I worked out,
watched netflix and went
 to lunch at Xanadu with a couple
girlfriends from my ward. 
It was really fun.

For dinner Zack took me
to Lucky's, this amazing restaurant
in Montecito we'd been wanting 
to eat at for like ever!
The guy who started Lucky jeans
started this steak house and
ohhhh mah gosh, it was the best.
I mean just look at this place..
 Zack had our waitress surprise me
with this adorable dessert!
 We had the best time.
 After dinner and dessert we went
home for some more dessert hahah.
Moree of Zack's yummy cake 
and Karen's homemade cookies.
Ohh yeahhhh!
happy sugar overload!

We went up to Utah the next weekend
to continue my birthday celebration :)
We did a lot that week, but I'll blog
about the non birthday parts lata.

Every year I go out to dinner with 
my friends and family. This
year I wanted to eat at Happy Sumo!
 Teriyaki chicken & mochi balls.
 Presents :) eeeeee!

After Happy Sumo everyone came over
to my house for cake.
(Lauren made my AMAZING cake!)
Another AMAZINGLY FUN night!!!

Ohhh and the celebrating is
not over yet...

A few days after  Happy Sumo
my family all went to 
Pizza Pie Cafe :)
 Zack had like 25 slices of pizza
hahah but he only ate the 
cheese and sauce...
So dedicated on his diet :)

My daddy opening his present from us.
 Hilarious hahah. Jess is so funny.

BEST
GREATEST
MOST EVENTFUL
BIRTHDAY!
Thank you everyone who
helped make my 23rd birthday
unforgettable :) 
I am so lucky to have all 
of you in my life.
I feel so loved &
I love you guys.
xo.



No comments:

Post a Comment