Tuesday, April 17, 2012

shower for miss lady

Nikole's bridal shower.

Gorg bride to be!
yeeeeeeay gifts!!
Chelsi is super excited about something hahah.
 While Nikole opened her gifts we went around
the room and had everyone give her 
marriage "advice". Hahahha.
I loved what everyone had to say.
Jess & Jess
 The beautiful host.
 Twinnnns.
 The question bubble gum game. Yummm.
 This picture made me laugh until I had
cried all of my makeup off. 
Hahaha I love it so much!!
You would think after an entire roll of
bubble gum you'd be able to blow a decent bubble.
Nope!
 Trent's contribution to the party was this
pretty thing... Probably the last
unicorn Nikole ever saw. lol.
 This was quite terrifying hahah. She's got a killer swing.
 de group!
rawrr.
 My best friends :)
 babes.
heyyya.


After the bridal show Kate, Laur & I went shopping!

xo my loves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment