Monday, April 30, 2012

road trippin

As you should know, we road trip to Utah
errrry month :) yes 12 hours of driving blows,
but we kind of look forward to the drive.
It's sorta nice just hanging out and talking
about.. well dieting, goals, deep doctrine & our
favorite topic- aliens hahah. Zack is hilar.

Doing the long drive every month really wears
Zack out, but he knows how important it is for
me to be with my family & cure my homesickness.
He always takes care of me. He makes me so happy.
I have the best husband! I'm a lucky girl!

Ohh and since we have a little bunny now, he
came to Utah too! Lucky did really good in the
car :) We're making him tough lol.

 packing
 half way point
 cute hubs snoozing
our fav gas station hahah
 cracker barrel pit stop
 sun up to sun down on the road
 the bun loved sleeping on my lap
almost. there. ahh.

The last 2 hrs of the drive are THE worst,
but it's always worth it once we get there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment