Thursday, April 19, 2012

Valentines Day!!

Our first Valentines Day as a
married couple!
 So we wake up the morning of Valentines
and Zack says that he needs to go run
an errand.. at like 8am, which he never
does, and he tells me to go back to 
sleep! Mmmm noo, so i wait :)
Not much later he comes home with
some mcdonalds breakfast,
heart shaped donuts,
aaaaand the cutest valentines 
day roses with a little bear! awww.
 While Zack was busy working I
made some delishh sugar cookies.
My outfit & mee roses!
We went to China Palace for our
romantic dinner :)
It was soo fun! We love getting
dressed up and going out.
I thought this was some special coke can just
for Valentines.. hahah then I saw it 
eeeeverywhere over the next month. Woops.
 I'm obsessed with cashew chicken mmm!
Okayy.
 My homemade valentine for Zack!
 & more homemade valentines :)
I don't think I could get any
cheesier! Hahaha. It was seriously
the greatest though! I love my bebe.
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment