Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lucky

On March 1st I bought a baby bunny!
He was only a couple of months old when 
I picked him out at the pet store. 
They had been keeping the little ones 
in the back since they were still so
young, but they let me take my
bunny home that day :) I'm not sure
exactly what day he was born so I'm 
going to say his birthday is Jan 1st!

Naming him was the HARDEST thing ever!
Zack wanted to name him like,
Metta World Peace
Denzel Washington
Slayer
Woody Harrelson
ect...
(it's going to be the worst trying 
to name our children someday haha)
Long story short, we agreed on
LUCKY. 

We love him to pieces!! 
He has the funniest little
personality. Such a spaz.
He's pretty tough too! He came on
the long hard drive to and from Utah
withus. Also, I take him to run errands
sometimes & when little kids are rough
with him he is just nice & sweet
regardless. Such a good bunny!
Ohh & he loves us! :)

 This was the day with our baby bun.
After having him for only a few days I took him
to the park for a little pre-Easter photo sesh.
(There are many more pics, but they're going in my
Easter post, which is soon to come!)
He used to fit into my one hand like this... 
but he is growing so fast! He wont get too big tho.
Since he is dwarf he is going to stay little forever.
During the first week of having him we introduced 
him to Sawyer. Soy was really well behaved... 
but I wouldn't dare just
let them run around together! 
Ha he might get.. hungry lol.
Running errands.
 Ha- he loves basking in the sun.
 When he gets hyper he jumps through 
the hole in this frame,
like over and over and over again.
 One of his "hiding" spots. Nice try..
...before I got him the bunny carrier ha ha.
 Colton & Khloe lovee Lucky! 
Colton calls him his "pen" haha, 
close enough to pet I guess :)
My family just fell in love with him.
 We snuck him into SLCC for a speech we went to watch.
 Hahaha... he was so good.
 My little loves.
This was on the drive home from Utah. He liked laying
on my lap a lot more then being in his house.
Easter in Utah.
Easter in California.
Our little family :)
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment